Minivan transfers to and from Koh Chang
After reading the How this Works information, please use below reservation form to book a Ko Chang minibus to collect you from Trad airport, your Koh Chang hotel, resort, hostel or guesthouse or any other pick up location in Thailand at the time of your choosing. Note, however, that the las test time to get to Ko Chang island is about 18:45 when the Koh Chang ferry will carry the last of our Trat Airport Taxi's and Koh Chang Minibuses across. Fortunately Bangkok Airways, also the owner of Trat Airport, will ensure that passengers on it's last flight will make it to the island the same day they arrive, even if that occasionally means running an extra ferry later in the evening.
If you found this page direct and are wondering about our Trat airport and Koh Chang Resorts transfer rates, please visit our Koh Chang transfers rate page. For a Pick up from locations not listed below other rates & conditions may apply. For transfers to Koh Chang by Minibus there are 4 ferry tickets included. For a transfer by Limousine, there are 2 of those same one way tickets included in our special rates.
We are terribly sorry, but all cars are already fully booked for the Songkran Festival period from 13-17 April 2018. We have availability again from the 18th onwards
When making a reservation for a transfer from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi international airport, Don Mueang Airport, downtown Bangkok hotels or other locations:
- Rates: All fares shown are per vehicle, inclusive of taxes, fuel, tolls for expressways etc. and are for door-to-door service, where possible. There are no hidden extras or unnecessary stops. For transfers to or from Koh Chang there are 4 ferry tickets included. For the same transfer by Limousine, there are 2 of those same one way tickets included.
- Confirmations: After you fill out the form you will see an immediate confirmation with below it a a link where you can make a secure payment by credit card online for the required deposit. This is based on the assumption that we have car available for your transfer, which is the case in 98% of all bookings for transfers to or from the beautiful island of Koh Chang. However, if you select a destination other than the ones listed in the drop down menu, we will have to manually verify the information entered and send a confirmation, or request for additional information, within 18 hours. If you do not receive a response within 36 hours, please check spamboxes first and contact us by e-mail.
- Deposits: For transfers from Koh Chang only a 500 baht deposit is required. For pickups from Trat Airport or anywhere else on the mainland (incl. Laem Sok & Laem Ngop piers and Bangkok (airport)) there is a 50% prepayment requirement as often we will drive up to Trat airport, Suvarnabhumi, Don Mueang, Bangkok hotel or other destination empty and as such our company will be subject to substantial charges like gas, tolls, ferry tickets, etc. Also for round trip bookings, 50% of the one way fare will be requested, regardless of start or end point. Kindly note there is a 4% credit card processing charge when paid through Paysbuy.com or Paypal.com. Payments from Thailand can also be done via payment service at familyMart shops, Tops, Lotus and Big C supermarkets, post offices and more, or via internet banking / ADM deposit / pay-in deposit / bank transfers.
- Rest payments: the remaining amount can be paid direct to our minibus or limousine drivers in cash, upon arrival at your destination. For round trip bookings we will hold the deposit for the return trip, so you will not need to pay that again online. You then pay the one way fare upon arrival at your destination and the remaining amount up on your return to the airport or other location.
- Prepayments: It is possible to pay the full amount in advance, but note that that the same 4% credit card charge will apply. Payment links will be provided in both our on-screen, as well as in our e-mail, confirmations.
- Cancellations & Refunds: During the peak season (25 Dec-5 Jan and 11-17 Apr) we can accept cancellations until 3 days prior to travel. On all other dates it is possible to cancel until 36 hours prior to the booked departure time, to qualify for a refund. If the funds need to be transferred to an overseas bank account, there will be international swift wire transfer charges or other payment processor charges deducted from the paid deposit. If the deposit was paid through Paypal or Paysbuy within the prior 60 days, those companies will also refund their charges for a complete refund. Cancellations that reach us less than 36 hours prior will be not be eligible for a refund.
- Failure to appear at the booked time will result in being charged the full amount of the booking. We therefore highly recommend double checking the entered arrival details, both at the time of entering those and once again on our final payment / booking confirmation. Quite often people enter departure time as arrival time, enter landing time based on their home / departure location clock, enter the arrival details at their layover / transit airports, or overlook the fact that booking systems are based on a 24 hours clock, not at an AM/PM clock.
- Meeting points: At Suvarnabhumi airport our drivers will wait in the area opposite door number 4 in the arrival hall, holding a sign with your name on it. For pick ups from resorts on Koh Chang or other locations, the driver will wait in the lobby area, also with a name sign. Please ensure that you check in under the same name as under which the booking with us was made, so the hotel / resort will not turn away the driver with the statement: "that person is not a guest here"..
- Overnight transfers: If the driver is required to spend the night along the way, the passengers need to reimburse the driver for his accommodations for the night, or pay him an amount equal to that (typically around 1000 baht). This only applies for journeys where the Koh Chang Minibus won't be able to make it to Ko Chang island in the same day after picking up passengers from outside the island and / or when the car with passengers have not reached their final destination at night and prefer to continue the journey the next morning.
- More questions before you want to make a reservation? Try or send us and email.