Golf carts are currently not able to reach the arrival gates due to termal scanning stations.
We expect that this will last until the 1st of April 2020, so please do not book golf carts for arrival before that date.
When making a reservation for a VIP meet & greet at Bangkok's airports BKK or DMK:
- Kindly note that if you also require a Limousine or minibus transfer with the fast track service at either Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi airport, it is necessary to enter the car booking first via the Koh Chang Minibus booking form and copy the reservation number assigned there, as you will require that for the fast track service booking. We are currently working on making this a single action process, but until such time we offer our apologies for the extra step.
- After you fill out the form you will see an immediate confirmation with payment buttons and / or links where you can make a secure payment by credit card online, or you can opt to pay us by bank transfer. This is based on the assumption that we will be able to offer the requested service, which is the case in 99% of all bookings for our Fast Track service.
- We do reserve the right to cancel your booking and return the deposit at any time, although this will typically happen within 24 hours after you made your reservation through this Limousine website. If we need to cancel your booking any paid deposit will be returned to you the next working day. Reasons for cancellation can be: incorrect details or rates entered at booking, bookings less than 18 hours prior to arrival, (temporary) changes in security regulations at Suvarnabhumi Airport, etc.
- Payments can only be made in advance. Our Airport host(esse)s are not allowed to accept cash payments at the airport, by airport regulations.
- Children whom own a passport will be charged as adults. Those that are registered in a parents passport will not be charged for the Fast Track service.
- If you arrival is less than 18 hours from now, please first contact us via Live Chat or by phone, before paying the deposit.
- Cancellations for the VIP Fast Track Service that reach us 24 or more hours in advance are eligable for a full refund. After this time, all payments related to the fast track service are stricly non-refundable.
- Failure to appear at the booked time will result in being charged the full amount of the booking. We therefore highly recommend double checking the entered arrival details, both at the time of entering those and once again on our final payment / booking confirmation. Quite often people enter departure time as arrival time, enter landing time based on their home / departure location clock, enter the arrival details at their layover / transit airports, or overlook the fact that booking systems are based on a 24 hours clock, not at an AM/PM clock.
- This service is not available for visitors that have overstayed their visa (exemption) in the past.
- This service is not available to passport holders of the following countries: Bangladesh (BD), Cameroon (CM), Guinea (GN), India (IN), Iran (Islamic Republic Of) (IR), Kenya (KE), Nigeria (NG), Pakistan (PK), Sri Lanka (LK), Syrian Arab Republic (SY). Attempts to conceal one's nationality on arrival at the airport will ensure an thorough investigation by immigration officers, often leading to refusal of entry.
- More questions before you want to make a reservation?